Saturday, September 25, 2010

Intuit QuickBooks vs other Accounting System for Philippines Users

It's been a while since I wrote my last article. I've been busy learning new accounting system.

Some says that MYOB is a lot better than Intuit QuickBooks, but as an Intuit QuickBooks user here in the Philippines for more than 4 years now, I will still definitely use Intuit QuickBooks.

I love Intuit QuickBooks because:

- it automatically save recurring entries. Like I do not need to retype the description again for a particular transaction. Once the Supplier is selected it automatically show the most recent entry made and description.

- the multi window function is a lot better than MYOB

- the reports are more extensive

- it has a document management feature

For Philippines Based Accountant or Bookeeper you can try both to see the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment