Friday, September 3, 2010

Pinoy QuickBooks Tip for Philippines Intuit QuickBooks Users: 2010-07

All Intuit QuickBooks users whether from US, UK or Philippines, a Backup of their QuickBooks Company File is a necessity.

For multinational companies, they maintain the QuickBooks Company Backup File either from their remote server or from their local server. These companies spend lots of money just to ensure that their file is safe and secure.

But for a simple QuickBooks Users like in the Philippines there are actually a lot of ways to have the QuickBooks Company Backup File safe and accessible.


I personally do the following to backup the QuickBooks Company File of my clients, although not very secure but at least it will serve its purpose as a backup in times that I may need it:

- Backup the Intuit QuickBooks Company file on your local disk

- Backup the Intuit QuickBooks Company File on your server

- Save a Portable Intuit QuickBooks Company File on your local disk

- Save a Portable Intuit QuickBooks Company File on your email

- Save a Portable Intuit QuickBooks Company File on a Top Free Online File Storage Sites like Box.net, Dropbox.com, Zoho.com, Doclanding.com, Filesanywhere.com, 4shared.com and others.

It works for me, I can easily access the Intuit QuickBooks Company File when something went wrong on my copy.

I will share with you tutorial on how to Backup your Intuit QuickBooks Company File and tutorial on how to save a Portable Intuit QuickBooks Company File on my succeeding posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment