Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pinoy QuickBooks Tip for Philippines Intuit QuickBooks users: 2010-04

I feel like giving Intuit QuickBooks tips to Philippines QuickBooks users today! 

I supposedly posting 1 tip a day, but since I did not post any Intuit QuickBooks tips yesterday, I will be posting 3 tips today. On Pinoy QuickBooks Tip to Pinoy Users of Intuit QuickBooks : 2010-02 I said that we can use "+" or "-" in increasing or decreasing the date in Intuit QuickBooks. While on Pinoy QuickBooks Tip to Pinoy Users of Intuit QuickBooks : 2010-03 I mentioned that Philippines QuickBooks users can type the date on the date field without any dashes because Intuit QuickBooks will automatically enter it.

On 2010-04 Pinoy QuickBooks Tip for Pinoy QuickBooks users it is also about entering dates in Intuit QuickBooks. Do you know that you can just type on the date field "T" from your keyboard to automatically insert the current date? Yes! Just type "T" and the date today will be inserted.

I will be posting more Tips to Speed Up Intuit QuickBooks processing for Pinoy QuickBooks users... See you around...

No comments:

Post a Comment